• Nile Hotel Developement-Cairo

Nile Hotel (The Fairmont Cairo) Cairo, Egypt

Project Name: The Fairmont Cairo, Nile City

Floors: 25

Height: 100m

Completion Date: 2007

Usage: Hotel

The Fairmont Cairo

The Fairmont Cairo, Nile City will be located on a prime site overlooking the Nile and just 30 minutes from the Sphinx and great Pyramids at Giza. The perfect location for the business traveler, the hotel will offer Fairmont Gold guest rooms, a full service business center and meeting space. Prime rooftop space overlooking the Nile will include a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and outdoor function space.

The hotel will be the third tower of the prestigious Nile City office and retail complex.
    ----------empty space-----------

espectacular tambien por que no ponen mas fotos se ven bonitos esos hoteles
    [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Copa[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]América[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]VEN[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"]EZU[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]ELA[/COLOR]2007[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
    [I][B][COLOR="Red"]San[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]Cristobal[/COLOR][/B][/I][COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR][/COLOR][B]te[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]da[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]la[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]bienvenida[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]a[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]la[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]copa[/B][COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][I][B]Maracaibo[/B][/I][/COLOR][B][COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]Cierra[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]nuestro[COLOR="White"]_[/COLOR]Evento[/B][/CENTER]

Comment

menudo hotel

Comment

Nice hotel

Comment

Really nice... looks like a casttle... but cutest!!!
          more renders again!!!
          I'm soo HOT

Comment

Thanks guys...unfortuantely I dont have many more pictures or updates of this project yet. As soon as I do I'll post them
            ----------empty space-----------

Comment

nice! i like it

Comment

nice.

Comment

Working...
                X