This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure that is real renders coz it's website of soft ARC +

"ARC+ Render Pro is an innovative, easy to use and powerful 3D photo-realistic rendering, animation and virtual reality software. ARC+ Render Pro let you design and communicate your ideas through the use of unsurpassed rendering technologies."
    [URL="http://www.skyscraperlife.com/russia/15325-moscow-projects.html"]Moscow projects[/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by Vandoren View Post
      I'm not sure that is real renders coz it's website of soft ARC +

"ARC+ Render Pro is an innovative, easy to use and powerful 3D photo-realistic rendering, animation and virtual reality software. ARC+ Render Pro let you design and communicate your ideas through the use of unsurpassed rendering technologies."
      Ive found some real renders there
      [B][COLOR="Red"]Tel Aviv:[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"]94 approved
      48 proposed
      37 under construction [/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• most of the highrise images there are of already built projects, like kiryat ono mall towers.

Comment

• מה בונים בסמוך לרח' הירקון?

48 proposed

Comment

• ????

Comment

• Unknown construction site next to HaYarkon street.

Comment

• לא נראה לי שבסביבה של רח' הירקון בונים מגדלים חדשים אז כל מה שבונים זה בטח עד 5-6 קומות

Comment

• Originally posted by livni View Post
                  לא נראה לי שבסביבה של רח' הירקון בונים מגדלים חדשים אז כל מה שבונים זה בטח עד 5-6 קומות
                  גם טוב
                  48 proposed

Comment

• yo guys check this site out there are a lot of cool stuff. is there any project we have miss in here...??

http://www.feigin.co.il/index.swf

btw ice park eilat, the residitial and touristic project ashdod, the sun hotel bat yam, the waldorf astoria jerusalem and kiriat haomanin are my favs

Comment

• מישהו יודע מה עושים עם הבניין?מפנים?
                      ואיפה זה בכלל?
                      on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                      48 proposed

Comment

• these are the student dorms of tel aviv uni-they are being renovated-this is the first building to undergo renovation-after the renovation of all the buildings some new dorms will be build on the southern part of the uni

Comment

• Tel Aviv sucks?

You guys tell me. Small sky skrapers , and the city dosen't aspire to actually make itself city epic. Look at the top 10 cities in America Tel Aviv dosent even stand a chance! Why don't they make themselves great? Someone help me out. I love Tel Aviv but I know that it could be so much more but isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by israel is great! View Post
                            You guys tell me. Small sky skrapers , and the city dosen't aspire to actually make itself city epic. Look at the top 10 cities in America Tel Aviv dosent even stand a chance! Why don't they make themselves great? Someone help me out. I love Tel Aviv but I know that it could be so much more but isn't.
                            You are stating your opinion as a fact. It isn't New York or Chicago but there are more tower cranes in the Tel-Aviv area than in most major cities in the U.S.

When you add cultural events it is much more cosmopolitan than most cities in the U.S. or Europe. Israel and Tel-Aviv is in the for front of the Hi Tech revolution taking place in the world. This is one of the main reasons for it's rapid growth and wealth.

When you consider that 40 years ago there was only one hi rise building in Tel-Aviv (the Shalom Tower) what there is today is unbelievable. Imagine what will be there 40 years from now.

Comment

Working...
                            X