X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooow!!!!!
    Great Stadiums!!!!!!!!

Comment

Auckland City Council just vote 12 to 8 in favour of the waterfront stadium.

Comment

Great!!!!!!
        Amzig location! and design is so coool!

Comment

The dream is over!

A large number of closed minded Aucklander's and myopic ARC councillors have sunk the waterfront dream. Yep they have firmly closed those horrid red gates on the public. Piled a few dozen more faceless containers up and parked a few thousand more Japanese imports on the wharf for the next 30 or 40 years.

Eden Park is now the prime with North Harbour the under study!

Guess what. The government has removed its funding, the ARC is refusing to foot the bill and the ACC just can't afford it! WTF! Yea a real FUBAR!

Just a gentle reminder to all. IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT AND NZRU that promised the Earth to get the hosting rights! So who is resonsible then for paying? Stupid rhetorical question!

Comment

As if they scrapped that beauty? It would have ultimately transformed Auckland's architectural image. I feel so sorry for you New Zealanders.
            I've been to cities that never close down, from New York to Rio and old London town.
            But no matter how far or how wide I roam, I still call Australia home.
            Someday we'll all be together once more, when all of the ships come back to the shore.
            I'll realise something I've always known, I still call Australia home.

Comment

Thats pretty ridiculos that you guys show all the other stadiums bar Dunedins when apparently its going to become NZ's first class stadium.

Comment

I didn`t like this stadium in Auckland waterfront... For me it`s not a good place to built a stadium...
                Ao matar seus demônios, cuidado para não destruir o que há de melhor em você.

Comment

These Stadiums outclass most Australian ones. I never knew Kiwi Architecture was so good.
                  Australia's tallest-
                  1. Q1(the Gold Coast)-323m to spire, 275m to roof.
                  2. Eureka Tower(Melbourne)-297m to roof, no spire.
                  3. Vision(Brisbane)-283m to spire, 259m to roof.

Comment

nice stadium

Comment

NICE!!!
                      Las Mejores Ciudades Del Mundo:
                      http://www.facebook.com/CELVEMC?fref=ts

Comment

Working...
                      X