Dunedin » New Zealand [South Island] «

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunedin » New Zealand [South Island] «

I HAD TO BORROW THIS FROM KIWIASS ON SSC BUT THIS IS WERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED FOR 8 YEARS OFF MY LIFE AND IAM STILL A NZ CITIZEN BY HEART! I LOVE THE PLACE SO SO MUCH

Dunedin

New suburb going up above the cliffs

Wild beach day

Heading into town

Heading south and then cutting west to Wanaka

Wanaka

Water levels very low

Cardrona just a ½ hours drive

back in Wanaka

taking a little drive

where are all the sheep? That's right, the Chinese love NZ dairy

Heading north via the Lindis Pass to Christchurch

Christchurch

Wow! Some great photos there! Some areas look very dry - while others look like they have had a substantial amount of rain.

Thanks for those!
    brisbane
    australia's new world city
    www.brisbanedevelopment.com

Comment

I was born in Dunedin, Love the place to bits, no doubt ill be moving back there one day .

Comment

Wow is it always rainy? It looks like a nice little city there is a nice couple of high-rise's in the city. Umm here is a question SEanll. Do you like Townsville or Dundedin better?

Comment

Looks great!

and also

Looks like a great city! I have been to New Zealand many times. Even been to this city but I was only a young boy so I do not remember much!

Comment

Sorry I had some picture but they didn't come up here are some more!

Comment

Originally posted by bris-vegas93 View Post
              Wow is it always rainy? It looks like a nice little city there is a nice couple of high-rise's in the city. Umm here is a question SEanll. Do you like Townsville or Dundedin better?
              Well thats a hard one lol, I love Townsville as ive made so many friends but in saying that ive made so many "Ex's" although I love Townsville for its city and all these towers aswell as the future shopping, Although I love Dunedin for its Characteristics, like the history that surrounds the city, Its a awesome city just like Townsville, and Iam Dunedin born and bread. So really I love Dunedin and Townsville equally. Its not really always rainy but its always cold .

Comment

True. I haven't been there for ages so I can't remember anything except for some old photos!

Comment

nice...
                  Last edited by Reidel; 28th June 2009, 02:01.
                  ....Es la tierra más querida, capital del Ecuador....

Comment

Great!!!

I love this country and Dunedin too...

I lived one year in New Zealand and i know how amazing is this country...
                    Ao matar seus demônios, cuidado para não destruir o que há de melhor em você.

Comment

awesome

Comment

I am loving these photo's and they bring back good memories of when i was in Dunedin back in november 1997.

Comment

Working...
                        X