São Paulo (Brazil) | Allianz Parque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• São Paulo (Brazil) | Allianz Parque

This is the home of S.E. Palmeiras, its opening is scheduled for August 2013.

Capacity: 46,000

Official website: http://www.allianzparque.com.br/site/

[youtube]dXT5ZUeKnx4[/youtube]

Last edited by Rikkrdo; 18th July 2013, 20:43.

Nice!

I saw that there was another stadium before, and that this new project is a amplacion and restoration of the old stadium starting from scratch, looks great in the video ... The previous stadium was already very old, or didn't comply with the demand of the city?

Oh and welcome to the forum
    ZZZ ...........................DNU..............................2007.............

Comment

Originally posted by Rikkrdo View Post
      Nice!

I saw that there was another stadium before, and that this new project is a amplacion and restoration of the old stadium starting from scratch, looks great in the video ... The previous stadium was already very old, or didn't comply with the demand of the city?

Oh and welcome to the forum

Thanks.

The last great reform was in the 60's. The stands were condemned, the structures wouldn't hold for more than 10 years, according to WTorre engineers. It is the oldest stadium in Brazil.

Just for curiosity, here are some images of the old Palestra Italia:

Palmeiras (Palestra Italia at the time) started playing at Parque Antarctica in 1917 and bought it in 1920, under the condition that the name would remain the same, and beverages sold at the stadium were exclusively from Antarctica company. Maybe one of the firsts naming rights agreements?

The last official match, in 2010. Palmeiras 4-2 Grêmio.

And here are some old projects:

Last edited by Arenista; 6th June 2012, 23:24.

Comment

Great, this is exactly what I wanted to see, photos of the stadium years ago looks nice and the proposals look so different each other... but well, the new one would be better, I guess will fulfill the expectations.
        ZZZ ...........................DNU..............................2007.............

Comment

La Nostra Casa -

"Blog da Arena Palestra Itália"

Sem ttulo

Comment

Great, this is exactly what I wanted to see, photos of the stadium years ago looks nice and the proposals look so different each other... but well, the new one would be better, I guess will fulfill the expectations.
            The only thing is whether or not WTorre will put removable seats on the oval stand. Board members and organized fans are pushing the constructor, which states they are having trouble finding where to stock the seats in the stadium and companies that would be responsible for their maintenance.

Comment

Comment

They'll need to change the memorial project, for another trophy came home.

Palmeiras yesterday overtook Santos as the team with most Brazilian national titles: 10 (eight Brazilian Championships and two Brazil Cup titles). This year’s campaign was the best in the history of the Brazil Cup (in the current format, since 1989): 11 games, 8 victories and 3 draws; 23 goals scored and 6 goals conceded. Palmeiras, undefeated champion!
                Anything Palmeiras

Pics from last Sunday:

Comment

Originally posted by Arenista View Post
                  They'll need to change the memorial project, for another trophy came home.

Congratulations !!

and thanks for the photos

Comment

Congratulations !!

and thanks for the photos

Thanks.

Yesterday, the players visited the works:

www.palmeiras.com.br

globo.com - Absolutamente tudo sobre notícias, esportes e entretenimento

Comment

Nova Arena - Seja Bem-vindo!
                      Last edited by Arenista; 14th August 2012, 23:17.

Comment

Great updates Arenista! I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics and the completion of this stadium.
                        COSTA RICA ¡Pura Vida!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego_CR View Post
                          Great updates Arenista! I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics and the completion of this stadium.
                          Thanks.

Here are some pics from the official website, they were taken today:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X