No announcement yet.

Caracas Baseball and Football Stadium.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caracas Baseball and Football Stadium.

Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas. Olimpic Stadium (football) and Universitario Stadium (Baseball)

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="darkorchid"]>>> [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][I]Trayendo un poco de Dignidad [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]<<<[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

city i very interesting... I'd like to see the street level photos of Caracas. Very nice views.

Comment

btw stadium looks like Turkish stadiums like copy...

Comment

Wow!! is my favorite in Caracas
        a big show of contemporary architecture !

Comment

Originally posted by RWC-04 View Post
          btw stadium looks like Turkish stadiums like copy...
          Here is most popular the base ball game than the fottball.

Comment

really? The land of Chavez plays American game???? BTW baseball is not a sport it is child game...

Comment

really? The land of Chavez plays American game???? BTW baseball is not a sport it is child game...
              Venezuela is an "american culture" country since 1940...Chavez is not Venezuela...

From Fast Food, consumption level...to wearing, cars usage and Sports

BTW Baseball is the same old national venezuelan sport since this exist.
              Last edited by Occit; 11th October 2006, 07:26.
              [COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="3"][CENTER]YA REGRESÉ, ESTABA EN LA INDIA PRACTICANDO MI CABALA...FIRMA: MADONNA[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Chavez is not Venezuela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!

Comment

If you analize all the sport are child games.... they are supossed to be funny and interesting DUH!
                  [CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="darkorchid"]>>> [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][I]Trayendo un poco de Dignidad [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]<<<[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Here is most popular the base ball game than the fottball.
                    is soccer player man

Comment

this stadium are great!!!

Comment

of the best ones of latinoamerica ; )
                        [CENTER] [SIZE="5"] [COLOR="Yellow"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]ue[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]rto [/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"]rd[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]az[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

I have a Venezuelan freind that went to college with me he, is a Turf manager and a landscape architec,sort some of ing,that works with sports turf,he did work on those Stadiums and i visit them when he was in charge,he told me that the high use of the Baseball field,the turf was not in good shape, he try to advice the owners(UCV) to put sintethic grass,on the Baseball field in order to have a much better surface,but they did not do it,he have work in Golf,football and Baseball and he is right now in Europe, working for a big conpany that builds golf courses and counsults in turf management, he is Venezuelan citizen,and he also design the bigest urban golf academy in the middle of the city of Madrid totaly made of Sinthetic turf,also hwe use Sportcrete,a liquid that is spray over the stone shape golf base,that allows water to go through,inproving the drainage,you can see this golf academy at Escuela Clases y Cursos de GOLF en Madrid. PADEL FUTBOL. Eventos .: GREEN CANAL GOLF :.

Comment

Estos Bot cada día vienen mejor..
                            Mi perfil está aquí : http://www.skyscraperlife.com/members/foker-.html?tab=1

Comment

Qué nivel de inglés tan bajo....hasta los que hablamos ambas lenguas e intentamos decifrar lo que intentas decir con ese inglés incomprensible....se nos hace muy difícil.
                              Originally posted by Occit View Post
                              Venezuela is an "american culture" country since 1940...Chavez is not Venezuela...

From Fast Food, consumption level...to wearing, cars usage and Sports

BTW Baseball is the same old national venezuelan sport since this exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X