View Poll Results: Rate NYCs skyline

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10

    40 67.80%
  • 9

    9 15.25%
  • 8

    4 6.78%
  • 7

    1 1.69%
  • 6

    2 3.39%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 4

    2 3.39%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 2

    1 1.69%
  • 1

    0 0%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 20 of 50

Thread: Rate New York City's Skyline

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Liked
    0 times
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurek4Sasame View Post
    The weather is New York City is S-bomb. Seriously, not as good as Sydney's weather although NY is better for overall.
    How do you know what the weather is like. Right Now its snowing. Also who gave it 7

  2.   
     
  3. #17
    Mr. D's Avatar
    Golden Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,748
    Liked
    4894 times
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    21
    Ecuador

    Default

    Perfect, a ten.

  4. #18
    Eurek4Sasame's Avatar
    Erased by Sydney Harbour

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Clayton, Australia
    Posts
    70
    Liked
    0 times
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCboy1212 View Post
    How do you know what the weather is like. Right Now its snowing. Also who gave it 7
    It can be terrible like raining and windy. I prefer Sydney's weather more although i live here in Melbourne and I love it here, but the weather is like Milan's weather.

  5. #19
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    162
    Liked
    0 times
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurek4Sasame View Post
    It can be terrible like raining and windy. I prefer Sydney's weather more although i live here in Melbourne and I love it here, but the weather is like Milan's weather.
    we have year round weather we have more variety of weather than most cities. Rain and wind is not terrible. Due to the different froms of weather we have we are able to where different types of clothes all the time. Sunny all year round is kind of boring

  6. #20
    Eurek4Sasame's Avatar
    Erased by Sydney Harbour

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Clayton, Australia
    Posts
    70
    Liked
    0 times
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCboy1212 View Post
    we have year round weather we have more variety of weather than most cities. Rain and wind is not terrible. Due to the different froms of weather we have we are able to where different types of clothes all the time. Sunny all year round is kind of boring
    So NYC is a very Seasonal city like Melbourne?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SkyScraperLife.Com © 2006-2015

World Building Database

Download: Fast, Fun, Awesome - Web Stats